Skip to content
Four Tips to Keep Your Cell Phone Cleaner and Germ-Free
- Clean your cell phone immediately if it comes into contact with anything that might cause stains like make-up, ink, dye or sticky foods.
- Wash your hands more often and consider skipping bathroom texting. The cleaner your hands, the cleaner your phone.
- Use an antimicrobial cover. They are readily available to fit most phone brands.
- Consider investing in a small ultraviolet light sanitizer. There are several on the market that will hold your phone, car keys, and other small items that you use every day. The ultraviolet light kills bacteria without using excessive heat or moisture that could damage electronics.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device